Monday, November 30, 2009

What will happen when three friends go to interview? ‏ (Word)

Three friends, Ah Chong (a Chinese), Ali (a Malay) and Sarjit Singh (a Sikh), went for a job interview in colonial Singapore... The interviewer was a pompous British manager. Ah Chong was the first to be interviewed.
Manager: I'm going to ask you two simple questions, ready..?
Ah Chong: Yes Sir
Manager: What will happen if I poke your left eye with my finger?
Ah Chong: I will become partially blind, Sir!
Manager: What will happen if I poke the other eye?
Ah Chong: I will become totally blind, Sir!
Manager: Very well, wait outside? Next!

As Ali was going into the room, Ah Chong told him, "Just answer 'partially blind' for the first question and
'totally blind' for the second question and you will be alright.'

Manager: I'm going to ask you two simple questions, ready..?
Ali: Yes Sir
Manager: What will happen if I poke your left??
Ali: Partially blind, Sir!
Manager: What will happen if I poke??
Ali: Totally blind, Sir!
Manager: Very well, wait outside? Next!

Ali came out and told Sarjit Singh that Ah Chong was right - just answer 'partially blind' for the first question
and 'totally blind' for the second and you'll be alright.

However, the manager suspected something fishy and decided to change the questions...

Manager: I'm going to ask you two simple questions, ready..?
Sarjit Singh: Yes Sir
Manager: What will happen if I cut off your left ear?
Sarjit Singh: I will become partially blind, Sir!
Manager: What will happen if I cut off your other ear?
Sarjit Singh: I will become totally blind, Sir!
Manager: Tell me how you'll go blind if I cut off your ears?
Sarjit Singh: If you cut off my left ear, my turban will drop to one side and cover my left eye.
If you cut off my other ear, my whole turban will drop and cover my eyes completely!

First Commenter: lionel0008

7 comments

lionel0008 November 30, 2009 at 8:49 AM

Nice save for the Sikh at the end.

Pretty smart I guess.

Aidi-Safuan November 30, 2009 at 9:34 AM

hahahaah...nice answer mr. sikh!

ladyviral November 30, 2009 at 1:35 PM

What a good comeback! hahaha

Ken Wooi November 30, 2009 at 1:53 PM

lol.. smart =P

Blog and SEO tips to help you make money blogging December 1, 2009 at 6:01 AM

the last one is the best :)

AJ December 1, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Haha..quite funny..

iamthewitch December 3, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Smart one!

Post a Comment