Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Holland Superbus



It's not a train, not a bus, it's the Superbus! According to the people that built it, it's going to revolutionalize public transport. The Superbus drives 250 kms per hour and is fully electric. According to its makers, the Superbus is interesting for metropolitan areas that do not want to invest a lot of money into railway infrastructure for hi-speed trains. It combines the speed of high speed trains with the flexibility of road transport. The Superbus is now in the final stage of testing. Its developers hope to find partners that will help them build the vehicle on an industrial scale.

2 comments

Web designer India September 5, 2011 at 4:38 PM

nice one.

Anonymous

Normally I do not learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up
very pressured me to take a look at and do it!
Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post.


Check out my website :: Soft37.Com

Post a Comment