Saturday, December 12, 2009

Communication Jokes (Words)

BOY : May I hold your hand?
GIRL : No thanks, it isn’t heavy.


GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring?
BOY : Sure, what’s your phone number?

GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever.
BOY : Don’t you ever want to improve?


MAN : You remind me of the sea.
WOMAN : Because I’m wild, romantic and exciting?
MAN : NO, because you make me sick.


WIFE : You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and comes out of the other.
HUSBAND : You tell a woman something: It goes in both ears and comes out of the mouth.


MARY : John says I’m pretty. Andy says I’m ugly.What do you think, Peter?
PETER : A bit of both. I think you’re pretty ugly.

WAITER : "Would you like your coffee black?"
CUSTOMER : "What other colours do you have ?"


TOM : "How should I convey the news to my father that I’ve failed?"
DAVID : "You just send a telegram: Result declared, past year’s performance repeated".

First Commenter: The Aminos

12 comments

The Aminos December 12, 2009 at 9:50 AM

very good jokes.

Blog and SEO tips to help you make money blogging December 12, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Interesting jokes, different thinking :)

emma songall December 12, 2009 at 10:17 PM

great jokes.
=)

Aidi-Safuan December 13, 2009 at 6:39 PM

wahahaha...really funny lols

carpet cleaning December 18, 2009 at 6:05 PM

LOL :) ....!!! Awesome points!! THe best thing i found is the short lines!!!!1 Great sence of humor...;)

canon printer ink December 23, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Being a nurse of longstanding, the sister was undaunted. She whipped back the bedclothes, pulled down his pajama trousers, moved his penis out of the way, had a right good look, pulled up the pyjamas, replaced the bedclothes and announced, "Nothing wrong with them!!!"

peritoneal dialysis June 3, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Being a nurse of longstanding, the sister was undaunted. She whipped back the bedclothes, pulled down his pajama trousers...

jewelry making supplies July 12, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Quite how 't' and 'd' are supposed to sound in any way similar escapes me. Are you absolutely sure?

jewelry making supplies July 12, 2010 at 11:21 AM

What to do? Its difficult to just walk away from the person taunting you because more of the same comments will likely follow.

Website Developer India July 21, 2011 at 7:27 PM

wow.. really funny.

Web designer India July 29, 2011 at 4:24 PM

hahaha.. this is really funny.

Web Design India January 18, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Hillarious!
*laughing my lungs out* xD

Post a Comment