Wednesday, August 12, 2009

World Strongest Dad (1 Video)

One day, a son asks his dad
"Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with
me?". The father says "yes".
And they run their first marathon together.

Another time, the son asks his dad again "Daddy,
would you like to run a marathon with me?". The father
says "yes son".

One day, the son asks his father " Daddy, would
you run the Ironman with me?"
The Ironman is the most difficult triathlon ever (4 kms
swimming, 180 kms bicycling, 42 km running?)

And the dad says "yes".
The story looks simple until you watch the following
clip. Just amazing, how much can love be.... ?



First Commenter: blurdevil

10 comments

blurdevil

I've seen this! i actually cry the first time i saw this.  

kelvin

yup seen this before, its in the news too

ladyviral

It touched my heart. At first I thought it would be the son who brings the father about. But I never thought I would be seeing the father who is the one bringing the son about. Very strong willed dad and such love from him.

It actually made me so warm and a tears formed in my eyes. Thank you for sharing this. It is really touching.

white02

it's touch my heart~

owhhh i love my dad so much..

dolly

T__T
gosh, i had goosebump all over when watching this video

AD1N

very inspiring video... good post bro..

DKnightProduction

Wow that is a good goal he did good job grats!

bobjrj101

I saw these two guys in a bike race it made me feel so good that the dad cared so much about the son and after watching this video it just shows family matters a lot to some people!

shawnkellyann

this is so cute i love it i really miss my dad he is in brazil and i am in united states i miss him so much its been years since ive seen him now i am cryin i miss him so much thanks for the vid i really mean that

inuyashalover

this video is so sad and yet so happy at the same time i cried when i saw this vid
its sad because the crippled man was not able to have the dream he wanted but its happy because he got his dream from the help of his dad

Post a Comment