Sunday, April 19, 2009

Government Job Applicants‏ (Word)

A guy went to the Post Office to apply for a job.

The interviewer asked him, 'Are you allergic to anything?
He replied, 'yes - caffeine'.
Have you ever been in the military service?
'Yes,' he replied.' I was in Iraq for two years.'
The interviewer said, 'That will give you 5 extra points toward employment. Then he asked, are you disabled in any way?'
The guy said, 'Yes.... A roadside bomb exploded near me and I lost both of my testicles.'
The interviewer said O.K. - You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 A.M. To 4:00 P.M. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 A.M. And plan on starting @ 10:00 A.M. Every day.
The guy puzzled asks, 'if the work hours are from 8 to 4, why do you want me here at 10?

'This is a government job,' the interviewer said. 'For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls.

No point in you coming in for that!'

0 comments

Post a Comment